It has been reported that Leeds are close to reaching an agreement with the Dutch club over the transfer of the winger, with Utrecht looking for €10 million (£9.13 million) as transfer fee for him.
Cagliari and Hellas Verona are also interested in the 24-year-old, but the former are not willing to cough up more than €7 million (£6.39 million).
Kerk has been at Utrecht since 2012 and has been established himself as an important player for the team.
Good move from Leeds United?
Kerk is an established winger in the Eredivisie, which is a very strong and competitive domestic league.
Leeds could do with another wide player to enhance the quality of Marcelo Bielsa’s side in that particular department.
Jack Harrison, Helder Costa and Rodrigo are current senior wide players, and the arrival of Kerk would make them even stronger there.
Leeds are playing in the Premier League this campaign after winning automatic promotion from the Championship at the end of last season.
- Best free throw shooters in men’s college basketball history
- Air Force vs San Jose State Prediction, Game Preview
- Boise State vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- The five NFL teams that have seen their playoff chances drop most: Barnwell on what happened
- Flames’ focus on character and fit to build roster is evident
- Michael Jordan, Denny Hamlin’s new team has name, number
- Vettel wants to close Ferrari chapter ‘with dignity’
- Frank McAvennie suggests Danny Rose for West Ham United
- Backstage Notes On “Le Dinner Debonair” Segment With MJF & Chris Jericho
- Keith Lee Thought Masked Pat McAfee Was RETRIBUTION Member