It has been reported that Leeds are close to reaching an agreement with the Dutch club over the transfer of the winger, with Utrecht looking for €10 million (£9.13 million) as transfer fee for him.
Cagliari and Hellas Verona are also interested in the 24-year-old, but the former are not willing to cough up more than €7 million (£6.39 million).
Kerk has been at Utrecht since 2012 and has been established himself as an important player for the team.
Good move from Leeds United?
Kerk is an established winger in the Eredivisie, which is a very strong and competitive domestic league.
Leeds could do with another wide player to enhance the quality of Marcelo Bielsa’s side in that particular department.
Jack Harrison, Helder Costa and Rodrigo are current senior wide players, and the arrival of Kerk would make them even stronger there.
Leeds are playing in the Premier League this campaign after winning automatic promotion from the Championship at the end of last season.
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs