It has been reported that Leeds are close to reaching an agreement with the Dutch club over the transfer of the winger, with Utrecht looking for €10 million (£9.13 million) as transfer fee for him.
Cagliari and Hellas Verona are also interested in the 24-year-old, but the former are not willing to cough up more than €7 million (£6.39 million).
Kerk has been at Utrecht since 2012 and has been established himself as an important player for the team.
Good move from Leeds United?
Kerk is an established winger in the Eredivisie, which is a very strong and competitive domestic league.
Leeds could do with another wide player to enhance the quality of Marcelo Bielsa’s side in that particular department.
Jack Harrison, Helder Costa and Rodrigo are current senior wide players, and the arrival of Kerk would make them even stronger there.
Leeds are playing in the Premier League this campaign after winning automatic promotion from the Championship at the end of last season.
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio