According to The Daily Telegraph, Leeds United are keen on AZ Alkmaar midfielder Teun Koopmeiners as head coach Marcelo Bielsa looks to strengthen his midfield.
Koopmeiners is Alkmaar’s skipper and has proven his goalscoring prowess in the Eredivisie, and Leeds could do with his creativity in the final third in the middle of the park.
The Netherlands youth international scored 11 goals in 25 league games last game after ending 2018-19 with eight goals in 32 league games.
- Braves look to boost bullpen, bring back Greene
- DeGrom exits with side tightness, to have MRI
- Matt Hardy Responds To A Troll Fan, Paris De Silva Knocked Out, More
- News On Asuka, Jerry Lawler, Xavier Woods, Batista’s Most Dominant Wins, More
- Brad Keselowski’s crew chief sidelined for Goodyear 400 at Darlington
- Coyotes, head coach Rick Tocchet mutually agree to part ways
- TSN’s Lalji weighs present, future picks in CFL Draft
- Hamilton ‘learned more about Verstappen than any other race’
- Blue Jackets, John Tortorella mutually agree to part ways
- Rangers activate Davis, who started season on IL