According to Foot Mercato, Leeds United are strongly considering sending an offer to Bayern Munich in a bid to sign midfielder Michael Cuisance before the end of the summer transfer window.
Head coach Marcelo Bielsa is said to be a fan of the French youngster, and he is looking to pip his former side Olympique Marseille to his signature.
Leeds want to strengthen their squad in the middle of the park, and the attacking midfielder has been identified as an option.
Cuisance, 21, played 12 games across all competitions for Bayern last term, and Marseille are keen to offer him regular playing minute this season.
The former Borussia Monchengladbach man wants to play more regularly in order to continue his development, but chances are few and far between at Bayern.
Bielsa isn’t one to shy away from handing youngsters opportunities if they prove themselves, and that could also attract Cuisance to Elland Road.
It remains to be seen whether Bayern are keen on selling the France youth international given his talents and huge potential, and Leeds will have to table a juicy bid to convince both club and player.
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA