According to Foot Mercato, Leeds United are strongly considering sending an offer to Bayern Munich in a bid to sign midfielder Michael Cuisance before the end of the summer transfer window.
Head coach Marcelo Bielsa is said to be a fan of the French youngster, and he is looking to pip his former side Olympique Marseille to his signature.
Leeds want to strengthen their squad in the middle of the park, and the attacking midfielder has been identified as an option.
Cuisance, 21, played 12 games across all competitions for Bayern last term, and Marseille are keen to offer him regular playing minute this season.
The former Borussia Monchengladbach man wants to play more regularly in order to continue his development, but chances are few and far between at Bayern.
Bielsa isn’t one to shy away from handing youngsters opportunities if they prove themselves, and that could also attract Cuisance to Elland Road.
It remains to be seen whether Bayern are keen on selling the France youth international given his talents and huge potential, and Leeds will have to table a juicy bid to convince both club and player.
- Four different Jets score as Winnipeg beats Ottawa Senators
- Sting’s First AEW Match Announced – Details Inside
- More Matches Added To Next Week’s AEW Dynamite Broadcast
- Rick Ware Racing teases full-time IndyCar entry
- Iowa vs Indiana Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- What COVID protocols the Capitals broke, and why the NHL had to step in
- Ticats sign eight members of 2020 draft class
- Stamps sign six 2020 CFL Draft picks
- Cubs’ Bryant not having as much fun as before
- Video: WRC Rallye Monte Carlo highlights – Suninen crashes out