According to Foot Mercato, Leeds United are strongly considering sending an offer to Bayern Munich in a bid to sign midfielder Michael Cuisance before the end of the summer transfer window.
Head coach Marcelo Bielsa is said to be a fan of the French youngster, and he is looking to pip his former side Olympique Marseille to his signature.
Leeds want to strengthen their squad in the middle of the park, and the attacking midfielder has been identified as an option.
Cuisance, 21, played 12 games across all competitions for Bayern last term, and Marseille are keen to offer him regular playing minute this season.
The former Borussia Monchengladbach man wants to play more regularly in order to continue his development, but chances are few and far between at Bayern.
Bielsa isn’t one to shy away from handing youngsters opportunities if they prove themselves, and that could also attract Cuisance to Elland Road.
It remains to be seen whether Bayern are keen on selling the France youth international given his talents and huge potential, and Leeds will have to table a juicy bid to convince both club and player.
- Tigers name Hinch manager as suspension ends
- Happy Halloween!: Alouettes get spooky
- F1 may need to be ‘adaptive’ amid second Covid-19 wave
- Albon ignoring speculation over future with Red Bull
- Two More Names Confirmed For WWE-A&E Documentaries
- Lions vs. Colts: How to watch online, live stream info, game time, TV channel
- How to watch Bengals vs. Titans: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday’s NFL game
- Passan: The real problem with White Sox hiring Tony La Russa? What drove the decision
- WWE Shop Pulls Sting Merchandise
- English Premier League Match Preview, Team News and Predicted Line-ups: Burnley vs Chelsea