Danny Rose is not in Jose Mourinho’s first-team plans and Tottenham Hotspur wanted to get rid of him this summer.
The England defender was put up for sale by Tottenham over the summer, but despite being linked with a host of clubs, they failed to find a suitable buyer.
Several Spanish and Italian club showed interest, while Porto wanted to sign him on deadline day, but they could not agree a deal with Spurs.
Now, Football London are reporting that Spurs are frustrated that Rose still remains at the club, and that failed to seal his exit.
The left-back joined Newcastle United on loan last season. He was hailed as ‘quality’ by Steve Bruce and the Magpies decided to sign him permanently.
However, he appears to have no future at the club under Jose Mourinho. He has fallen out of favour of the Portuguese boss and may find it hard to get games this season.
Spurs have bolstered their left-back region by signing Sergio Reguilon. Also, Ben Davies is ahead of Rose in the pecking order. Unless both of them gets injured, Rose may struggle to get games this season.
It is indeed frustrating for the club and Spurs will have to pay his wages in full, when he has become surplus to requirements.
- Passan: Game 3 win proof Walker Buehler is baseball’s reigning October ace
- IMSA sets LMP3 driver line-up rules ahead of 2021 debut
- Bottas completes practice sweep as Gasly impresses
- Adrian raves about Liverpool teammate Fabinho
- Green Bay Packers vs Houston Texans Prediction, Game Preview
- Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, Game Preview
- Bucs DT knew of deal before playing with Jets
- Big weekend for Juventus and AC Milan in Serie A title race
- Bucs adding Antonio Brown all about maximizing Tom Brady’s window
- Bayley Claims Advertisement For Her Match With Sasha Is “False Advertisement”