Everton are looking to bolster their forward department, and Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a reunion with his former player Arkadiusz Milik.
Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano wrote on Calciomercato that Everton are still keen to sign Milik as Ancelotti is looking to add a new striker this summer.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin has continued his excellent form under the Italian, but the Toffees need depth with Moise Kean and Cenk Tosun being the other options.
The report claims that Everton have made contact with Milik through agents, but they first need to offload Kean.
Inside Futbol has claimed today that Everton are ready to make a bid for Milik.
The report claims that Everton are ready to pay an initial transfer fee of €18 million (£16.41 million) for the Poland international plus add-ons.
However, Everton could face strong competition from Tottenham who are still leading the race for the 26-year-old striker after holding positive talks with the striker.
The north London club have been strongly linked with Milik throughout the transfer window, but they have struggled to get the deal over the line so far.
Milik reportedly wants £160,000-a-week from his potential buyers, which could prove to be problematic for both Everton and Spurs.
- NFL Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 8
- Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons Prediction, Game Preview
- Big 12 Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Prediction, Game Preview
- Way-too-early 2021 MLB Power Rankings: What’s next for Dodgers, Rays and all 30 teams
- MLB: Turner disregarded coronavirus protocols
- Kyle Busch scores first win of 2020 at Texas Motor Speedway
- Kansas vs Iowa State Prediction, Game Preview
- Kansas State vs West Virginia Prediction, Game Preview
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Tracy Smothers Passing Away