Everton are looking to bolster their forward department, and Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a reunion with his former player Arkadiusz Milik.
Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano wrote on Calciomercato that Everton are still keen to sign Milik as Ancelotti is looking to add a new striker this summer.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin has continued his excellent form under the Italian, but the Toffees need depth with Moise Kean and Cenk Tosun being the other options.
The report claims that Everton have made contact with Milik through agents, but they first need to offload Kean.
Inside Futbol has claimed today that Everton are ready to make a bid for Milik.
The report claims that Everton are ready to pay an initial transfer fee of €18 million (£16.41 million) for the Poland international plus add-ons.
However, Everton could face strong competition from Tottenham who are still leading the race for the 26-year-old striker after holding positive talks with the striker.
The north London club have been strongly linked with Milik throughout the transfer window, but they have struggled to get the deal over the line so far.
Milik reportedly wants £160,000-a-week from his potential buyers, which could prove to be problematic for both Everton and Spurs.
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup
- ‘The Real Deal’ Chris Cormier Tells All On ‘Monday Night Muscle’
- Alpine A521 to debut at Silverstone filming day
- Mercedes won’t yet ‘flirt’ with other drivers for 2022
- Williams to launch 2021 F1 car using augmented reality
- Alonso: I’m a more complete driver since 2018 F1 exit