It has been reported that the Championship club have registered their interest in the former Wolverhampton Wanderers left-back and are preparing to make a move for him in the final days of the summer transfer window.
Watford, who are playing in the Championship this season after getting relegated from the Premier League at the end of the 2019-20 campaign, are looking for a new left-back, according to the report.
Leeds United spell
According to WhoScored, the 31-year-old made 21 starts and six substitute appearances in the Championship for the Whites in 2018-19, providing five assists in the process.
During the 2019-20 campaign, the Scotland international made six starts and nine substitute appearances in the league for Marcelo Bielsa’s side, acceding to WhoScored.
Leaving Leeds United
Douglas does not seem to be in the plans of Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa, and it would make sense for him to find a new club, as he is good enough to play for a team in the Championship on a regular basis.
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages
- Boone: Yankees have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Cody Rhodes Abandons Trademark Application For ‘The American Dream’
- UTEP Miners: CFN College Football Preview 2021