Chelsea central defender Antonio Rudiger does not want to join West Ham United in the summer transfer window, according to The Telegraph.
It has been reported that Chelsea are willing to include the 27-year-old centre-back in a deal to sign Declan Rice from Premier League rivals West Ham before the window closes on Monday.
Rice is a very talented and promising young player who can operate as a defensive midfielder or as a defender.
However, according to the report, the Germany international does not want to join West Ham.
True, West Ham are a massive club and are well established in the Premier League, but last season, David Moyes’s side narrowly avoided the dreaded drop to the Championship.
Rudiger has done well for Chelsea and has shown that he can hold his own in the Premier League.
Perhaps it would be best if the centre-back stays at Chelsea and fight for his place, although with Thiago Silva having joined the team this summer, it is going to be tough for him to play regularly.
- Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers Prediction, Game Preview
- 10 Best College Football Predictions: Point Total Picks Week 9
- Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints Prediction, Game Preview
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Denver Broncos Prediction, Game Preview
- Aalyah Mysterio Professes Her Love For Murphy, Corey Graves Interviews Lars Sullivan
- Guitar On A Pole Match + More Matches Confirmed For Monday’s RAW
- Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions Prediction, Game Preview
- Cleveland Browns vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction, Game Preview
- Eagles vs. Cowboys: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, game time, TV channel
- Indians lop off $30M, pass on Hand, Santanas