Chelsea central defender Antonio Rudiger does not want to join West Ham United in the summer transfer window, according to The Telegraph.
It has been reported that Chelsea are willing to include the 27-year-old centre-back in a deal to sign Declan Rice from Premier League rivals West Ham before the window closes on Monday.
Rice is a very talented and promising young player who can operate as a defensive midfielder or as a defender.
However, according to the report, the Germany international does not want to join West Ham.
True, West Ham are a massive club and are well established in the Premier League, but last season, David Moyes’s side narrowly avoided the dreaded drop to the Championship.
Rudiger has done well for Chelsea and has shown that he can hold his own in the Premier League.
Perhaps it would be best if the centre-back stays at Chelsea and fight for his place, although with Thiago Silva having joined the team this summer, it is going to be tough for him to play regularly.
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal