The 28 year old has been linked with several Premier League clubs this summer and it will be interesting to see where he ends up eventually.
According to Football Insider, Aston Villa are trying to free up their wage bill so that they can sign the Bournemouth attacker.
The domestic transfer window closes on the 16th of October and Villa will have to move quickly if they want to sign King.
The 28 year old is too good for the Championship and he has proven his quality in the Premier League. Given his contract situation, he is likely to be available for a reasonable price and it would be a very smart investment from Aston Villa if they manage to snap him up.
Josh King has one year left on his current contract with the Cherries and he could be available for £10-12million.
Aston Villa have already signed a quality attacker in Ollie Watkins but Josh King will add more quality and depth to the position. Furthermore, the Bournemouth star can play in the wide areas or as a second striker.
Apart from his quality, his versatility will be an added bonus for Aston Villa.
- Our latest MLB offseason buzz: Second baseman market after LeMahieu, NL DH waiting game and more
- Senators Can Be Optimistic With Comfortable & Confident Murray in Net
- Mets fire GM Porter; Cohen cites ‘zero tolerance’
- Today in Hockey History: Jan. 19
- Buemi expected GR010 Hybrid to ‘feel like a GT car’
- Ericsson to make IMSA debut with Ganassi at Rolex 24
- Flames’ top players rally team past Canucks after slow first period
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft, Team Needs: College Football Perspective, January
- RAW News – Jeff Jarrett Gives His Thoughts On Goldberg vs. McIntyre, Baszler/Rose
- WWE Women’s Tag-Team Rematch To Take Place?, MACE Defeats Xavier Woods On RAW