Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey all summer and it seems that they are now ready to complete a deal to sign him.
— Antonio Ruiz (@RuizAntonito) October 5, 2020
It was the only way Atletico Madrid would have sold the player and it will be interesting to see if the Gunners can complete the formalities of the deal before the window closes.
The 27-year-old midfielder should prove to be a quality addition to Arteta’s midfield and if he can settle in quickly, he could transform the Arsenal side.
He will add power, presence and defensive cover to the Arsenal midfield.
Arsenal needed someone like Partey to dominate games better and he should be able to form a quality partnership with Ceballos and Xhaka.
He has already proven his quality in La Liga and the Champions League. He has the ability to be an instant hit in the Premier League as well. He certainly has the technical and physical attributes to succeed in English football.
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo