Hammers manager David Moyes wants the Algerian as he looks to bolster his attack ahead of the EFL transfer deadline (October 16), and it appears that a deal is close.
Italian journalist Nicolo Schira claims Benrahma has agreed personal terms with West Ham for a five-year contract after they chose him as a replacement for Felipe Anderson.
Saïd #Benrahma has agreed personal terms with #WestHam for 5-year contract. #Hammers have chosen the algerian winger as replacement of Felipe Anderson. Now West Ham are working to finalize the deal with #Brentford (ask €30M). #transfers #WHUFC
— Nicolò Schira (@NicoSchira) October 10, 2020
The Brazilian has joined Porto on a season-long loan and the Hammers are looking to bring in another attacker in the Algerian.
They have signed only Czech Republic international right-back Vladimir Coufal from Slavia Prague so far this window, and will now look to strengthen another department.
West Ham have been linked with Benrahma all summer, and the Bees are ready to part ways with him for the right price.
Crystal Palace have also been linked with the 25-year-old after he ended last season with 17 goals and nine assists in 46 Championship games as Brentford reached the finals of the play-offs.
The Algerian scored twice to dump Fulham out of the League Cup in a 3-0 victory earlier this month, and West Ham could do with such a lethal finisher in the final third if they are to impress in 2020-21 and going forward.
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Bombers to unveil Grey Cup banner at home opener
- Saudi Arabia keen to alleviate human rights concerns
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Reacts To His Win Over Keith Lee, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE RAW News – Alexa Bliss/Lilly-lution Shenanigans, Reginald Retains 24/7 Championship
- Jets 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues
- A’s acquire Chafin from Cubs for 2 minor leaguers
- MLB trade deadline tracker: A star outfielder on the Yankees’ radar, plus our latest buzz
- Quinn McKay Given Third Chance At Qualifying For ROH’s Women’s Title Tournament
- Keith Lee Promises To Tell His Story In The Next Week Or Two – Details