Leeds United star Stuart Dallas has told talkSPORT that he hopes that Erling Haaland joins him at Elland Road one day.
Dallas, who is a winger by trade but has played at left-back and as a midfielder under Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa, rates the Borussia Dortmund striker highly.
The two players swapped shirts, and Dallas hopes that the youngster – who was born in Leeds when his father Alf-Inge Haaland was playing for the West Yorkshire club – joins him at Elland Road one day.
Erling Haaland Stats
Haaland has been on the books of Dortmund since January 2020 when he joined from RB Salzburg for a transfer fee reported by The Sun to be worth £18 million.
The 20-year-old striker was an instant hit at the German club, as he scored 13 goals and provided two assists in 11 Bundesliga starts during the second half of last season, according to WhoScored.
So far this season, the Norway international has scored four goals and provided one assist in three Bundesliga matches for Dortmund, according to WhoScored.
- Sun Belt Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- 10 Best College Football Predictions Against The Spread: Week 9 Big, Big Ten Assumptions
- Alonso set for two-day Renault test in Bahrain
- Alfa Romeo retains Raikkonen and Giovinazzi for 2021
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Aston Villa v Southampton
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Newcastle United v Everton
- Louisiana vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview
- Appalachian State vs ULM Prediction, Game Preview
- BYU vs WKU Prediction, Game Preview
- UAB vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Game Preview