Leeds United star Stuart Dallas has told talkSPORT that he hopes that Erling Haaland joins him at Elland Road one day.
Dallas, who is a winger by trade but has played at left-back and as a midfielder under Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa, rates the Borussia Dortmund striker highly.
The two players swapped shirts, and Dallas hopes that the youngster – who was born in Leeds when his father Alf-Inge Haaland was playing for the West Yorkshire club – joins him at Elland Road one day.
Erling Haaland Stats
Haaland has been on the books of Dortmund since January 2020 when he joined from RB Salzburg for a transfer fee reported by The Sun to be worth £18 million.
The 20-year-old striker was an instant hit at the German club, as he scored 13 goals and provided two assists in 11 Bundesliga starts during the second half of last season, according to WhoScored.
So far this season, the Norway international has scored four goals and provided one assist in three Bundesliga matches for Dortmund, according to WhoScored.
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal