Manchester United host Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday and they will be hoping to pick up a morale-boosting win over the Gunners.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team have started the season in poor form and they will be under pressure to pick up all three points here.
Manchester United have picked up just seven points from five League games and that is simply not good enough for a club of their stature. The Red Devils should be challenging for the Premier League title and other Cup competitions every year but they have been underwhelming for a while now.
After the backing they have received in the transfer market over the years, Manchester United should be challenging for the top honours in English football.
Meanwhile, Arsenal are heading into this game on the back of a Premier League defeat against Leicester City and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways as well. A win at Old Trafford could give them immense confidence for the coming months.
The London club has picked up nine points from their six league games so far and they will fancy their chances of pulling off an upset here.
Mikel Arteta will have most of his key players fit and ready for this game but Arsenal will still be without the likes of Rob Holding, Calum Chambers, Pablo Mari and Gabriel Martinelli.
Manchester United will be without Eric Bailly and Jesse Lingard due to injuries and Anthony Martial remains suspended.
This should be a close contest between two impressive teams and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top eventually.
Manchester United are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches in the Premier League.
Manchester United are undefeated in their last 6 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw; Pogba, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes; Rashford, Greenwood
Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos; Willian, Lacazette, Aubameyang
Prediction Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal
- How Kevin Makely got ‘Savage’ for ‘Young Rock’
- Canucks looking for spark from Virtanen and young core to progress vs. Jets
- Oilers pledge to be harder to play against in rematch vs. Maple Leafs
- Running Linked to Stronger Bones and Immune System
- Participants Announced For This Year’s NJPW New Japan Cup
- Rowe Racing commits to 2021 DTM season
- Michelin named exclusive tyre partner for DTM’s GT3 era
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest surprise departures in FA
- Leclerc was ‘intimidated’ by F1 stars during early 2018 races
- Sepang Racing Yamaha MotoGP squad unveils ’21 livery for Rossi, Morbidelli