Tottenham are keen on completing the signing of Milan Skriniar from Inter Milan before the transfer window closes.
Mourinho needs a quality centre back to replace Jan Vertonghen and Skriniar would be ideal for his team.
The 25-year-old has the talent to develop into one of the best defenders in the world and regular game time in the Premier League would certainly help him achieve his potential.
The Slovakian defender is valued at €60 million and it will be interesting to see if Tottenham are willing to pay the asking price.
Daniel Levy will be hoping to negotiate with the Italian giants and lower the fee in the coming weeks.
Spurs have already spent a lot on Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Bale and Doherty. Affording Skriniar could be a problem for them if Inter refuse to sell the player for a reasonable fee.
The Italian club could look to sign Ozan Kabak from Schalke as Skriniar’s replacement if the 25-year-old moves to Spurs.
- Sources: Mariners calling up touted RHP Gilbert
- Boone: Yanks have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Maria Kanellis Gives High Praise To Quinn McKay, Talks LuFisto Coming To ROH
- WWE NXT Viewership For 5/11/21
- Syracuse Orange: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- O’Leary: TSN’s Duane Forde w/ some East-West context
- Canucks taking risk with Green despite steering ship through turbulent year
- Pirelli concludes 18-inch tyre test from Barcelona
- Tre Ford, Adam Machart lead 2021 East-West Bowl roster recognitions
- Sabres GM addresses Eichel injury, says captain hasn’t requested trade