Tottenham are keen on completing the signing of Milan Skriniar from Inter Milan before the transfer window closes.
Mourinho needs a quality centre back to replace Jan Vertonghen and Skriniar would be ideal for his team.
The 25-year-old has the talent to develop into one of the best defenders in the world and regular game time in the Premier League would certainly help him achieve his potential.
The Slovakian defender is valued at €60 million and it will be interesting to see if Tottenham are willing to pay the asking price.
Daniel Levy will be hoping to negotiate with the Italian giants and lower the fee in the coming weeks.
Spurs have already spent a lot on Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Bale and Doherty. Affording Skriniar could be a problem for them if Inter refuse to sell the player for a reasonable fee.
The Italian club could look to sign Ozan Kabak from Schalke as Skriniar’s replacement if the 25-year-old moves to Spurs.
- Stephanie McMahon Believes Sasha Banks Working On The Mandalorian Gave Her More Confidence
- Arn Anderson Opens Up On His COVID-19 Battle
- Hockey world celebrates Wayne Gretzky’s 60th birthday
- Reports: Cleveland, 2B Hernández agree to deal
- Oilers’ Ennis clears, Hurricanes’ Bracco on unconditional waivers
- Lapierre, Vaxiviere complete Alpine LMP1 line-up
- Acura announces 2023 LMDh IMSA programme
- Will anyone actually get in? Everything you need to know on Baseball Hall of Fame election day
- New Challenges: Lions, Rigmaiden scouting in virtual world
- Coaches Poll All-Time College Football Rankings: 2010 To 2019