French midfielder Eduardo Camavinga has dropped a hint about his future, implying that he may be moving on this summer.
The 18-year-old has quickly become one of the hottest prospects in Europe. He has made 52 appearances for Rennes, as well as three for the French national team.
Camavinga netted on his second appearance for Les Bleus in a 7-1 win over Ukraine, becoming the youngest player to score for France in over a century.
His performances have garnered a lot of attention, with the likes of Manchester United, Paris Saint Germain, Juventus, AC Milan and Real Madrid all linked to the teenager.
And now the player has spoken about the reported interest.
“I have a contract until June 2022, I am a player of Rennes and we’ll see what happens next season.”
However, while his comments may suggest that he could be on his way, the youngster reassured Rennes supporters that he could remain at the club.
“I still have two years left on my contract and there will be time to talk about it,” he continued. “I’ll meet the club and it would not bother me to renew with the club where I grew up.”
Happy 18th birthday to Rennes wonderkid Eduardo Camavinga ?
The youngest French international since 1932 has all the tools to reach the very top! pic.twitter.com/2ZzlMmtSrA
— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) November 10, 2020
If any club was to make a move for Camavinga, it would cost them a hefty fee. Spanish publication Marca claims that the club have slapped a minimum price of €70 million on their most valuable asset.
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes
- Maddon on Shohei MVP talk: ‘It’s not even close’
- Bombers to unveil Grey Cup banner at home opener
- Saudi Arabia keen to alleviate human rights concerns
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Reacts To His Win Over Keith Lee, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE RAW News – Alexa Bliss/Lilly-lution Shenanigans, Reginald Retains 24/7 Championship
- Jets 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues
- A’s acquire Chafin from Cubs for 2 minor leaguers
- MLB trade deadline tracker: A star outfielder on the Yankees’ radar, plus our latest buzz