Graham Roberts has hit out at Jermaine Jenas on Twitter for suggesting that Dele Alli should leave Tottenham Hotspur.
The former Tottenham star is not pleased that ex-Spurs midfielder Jenas believes that Alli should move away from the North London club in the summer transfer window.
According to The Telegraph, French giants Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing the England international from Spurs in the summer transfer window.
As reported by BBC Sport, the 24-year-old was left out of Tottenham’s matchday squads against Southampton and Lokomotiv Plovdiv, although he started against Shkendija in the Europa League qualifier this week.
Not sure many these players if had that attitude towards tough periods would have last one minute under the great Bill Nic or Keith
— Graham Roberts (@GrahamRoberts4) September 26, 2020
Dele Alli should stay at Tottenham Hotspur
Alli may not have been at the top of his game for a while now, but he is a very good player who has a lot of potential and is hugely talented.
Tottenham should not cash in on Alli now or send him out on loan, and should keep the Englishman for one more season at least, as he could go back to his best.
According to WhoScored, Alli scored eight goals and provided four assists in 25 Premier League matches for Tottenham last season, while during the 2018-19 campaign, the England international midfielder scored five goals and provided three assists in 25 league games.
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo