The two sides were scheduled to have a hearing on Monday. Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman reported that Ullmark was going to ask for $4.1 million in arbitration while the Sabres were going into the hearing with a $1.8 million offer.
— Buffalo Sabres (@BuffaloSabres) October 26, 2020
Ullmark, 27, had a 17-14-3 record in 34 starts in 2019-20, setting a new career-high in wins. He had a 2.69 goals-against average and .915 save percentage. He will be an unrestricted free agent after his new contract expires.
Earlier on Sunday, the Sabres agreed to a one-year, $5.2 million contract with forward Sam Reinhart. The team still needs to negotiate new contracts with restricted free agents Victor Olofsson and Lawrence Pilut.
- Guardians’ Ramírez injured, Francona out Friday
- Mets’ Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain
- Oilers’ playoff hopes hinge on Mike Smith finding his game after Game 1 stinker
- As Matthew’s biggest supporter, Brady Tkachuk is stealing the show in Calgary
- Sato on top again in busy Thursday Indy 500 practice
- Edge Teases Paige Possibly Joining ‘The Judgment Day’ Faction
- Paul Wight Doesn’t Recall Actor Kieran Culkin Throwing A Beer At Him
- Racing Tips: Andrew Mount’s Friday Picks – May 20th
- Frankie Dettori Booked Rides Today | Back This 42/1 Goodwood Treble on Friday
- Adams learning on all sides of the game with Argos