Ennis, 31, was placed on waivers by the Oilers on Monday. He’s gone pointless in four contests with Edmonton this season, putting up just two shots and averaging 9:47 in ice time.
The 12-year pro notched 37 points in 70 games combined with Edmonton and the Ottawa Senators last season.
Bracco, meanwhile, is heading to KalPa of the Finnish SM-liiga rather than joining the Chicago Wolves, the Hurricanes’ AHL affiliate.
Bracco signed with the Hurricanes on a one-year, two-way contract in the off-season after not being tendered a qualifying offer from the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The 23-year-old had 34 points in 44 games with the AHL’s Toronto Marlies in 2019-20.
Bracco was originally taken in the second round (61st overall) by the Leafs in the 2015 NHL Draft.
- Perez sees ‘a lot of potential’ in RB16B F1 car
- The Rock Confirms He Knocked Out A Kid In High School Who Said Wrestling Was Fake
- Silverstone ‘optimistic’ of capacity crowd for 2021 British GP
- Cody Rhodes Among Stars React To AEW Signing Paul Wight
- Julien’s firing hits close to home for friend and Flames coach Ward
- MMA Fighter Mohammed Usman Set For His PFL Debut
- Can Auston Matthews score 50 goals in 50 games?
- Healthy Muscles Burn More Fat, According to Research
- Alfa Romeo expects cost cap impact to take time
- Gallagher calls out officials’ ‘inconsistency’ after late goal called back