In May, the Maple Leafs signed Lehtonen to a one-year, entry-level deal worth $925,000. The 26-year-old has eight goals and 17 points in 17 games for Jokerit this season, his 10th as a professional.
He was an undrafted prospect that was part of Finland’s surprising gold-medal victory at the 2014 world junior championship, getting overshadowed by fellow 1994-born defencemen Rasmus Ristolainen and Olli Maatta.
- Nats’ Turner exits in 1st after positive COVID test
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- What’s next for Vegas after trading ‘face of the franchise’ Fleury?
- Avalanche have seven-year, $49M offer on table to Landeskog
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade