The Winnipeg Jets have tendered qualifying offers to six of their seven restricted free agents, the team announced Sunday.
That group includes forwards Mason Appleton, Jansen Harkins, Jack Roslovic and C.J. Suess, as well as defencemen Sami Niku and Nelson Nogier. Forward Michael Spacek was not tendered a qualifying offer and will become an unrestricted free agent.
The qualifying offers give the Jets the right of first refusal to match any offer sheets from competing teams and the team will officially retain negotiating rights with these players.
NHL teams have until 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 7 to submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents, and these qualifying offers can be signed by RFAs once free agency opens at noon ET on Oct. 9. Qualifying offers expire on Oct. 18.
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats
- 5 forwards Maple Leafs could target in ‘second wave’ of UFA market
- Hyman will solidify Oilers’ top line, but other roster questions linger
- WWE Is Working On Backup Plans If There Is Another Pandemic Lockdown