The Winnipeg Jets have tendered qualifying offers to six of their seven restricted free agents, the team announced Sunday.
That group includes forwards Mason Appleton, Jansen Harkins, Jack Roslovic and C.J. Suess, as well as defencemen Sami Niku and Nelson Nogier. Forward Michael Spacek was not tendered a qualifying offer and will become an unrestricted free agent.
The qualifying offers give the Jets the right of first refusal to match any offer sheets from competing teams and the team will officially retain negotiating rights with these players.
NHL teams have until 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 7 to submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents, and these qualifying offers can be signed by RFAs once free agency opens at noon ET on Oct. 9. Qualifying offers expire on Oct. 18.
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say
- A statement from the CFL on the murder of George Floyd
- Ex-NFL Star AJ Francis Says He’s Waiting For His Opportunity To Make WWE Debut