The Winnipeg Jets have tendered qualifying offers to six of their seven restricted free agents, the team announced Sunday.
That group includes forwards Mason Appleton, Jansen Harkins, Jack Roslovic and C.J. Suess, as well as defencemen Sami Niku and Nelson Nogier. Forward Michael Spacek was not tendered a qualifying offer and will become an unrestricted free agent.
The qualifying offers give the Jets the right of first refusal to match any offer sheets from competing teams and the team will officially retain negotiating rights with these players.
NHL teams have until 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 7 to submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents, and these qualifying offers can be signed by RFAs once free agency opens at noon ET on Oct. 9. Qualifying offers expire on Oct. 18.
- NFL Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 8
- Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons Prediction, Game Preview
- Big 12 Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Prediction, Game Preview
- Way-too-early 2021 MLB Power Rankings: What’s next for Dodgers, Rays and all 30 teams
- MLB: Turner disregarded coronavirus protocols
- Kyle Busch scores first win of 2020 at Texas Motor Speedway
- Kansas vs Iowa State Prediction, Game Preview
- Kansas State vs West Virginia Prediction, Game Preview
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Tracy Smothers Passing Away