Washington and Capital One have joined together for a season-long partnership for the 2020-21 campaign. The banking and credit card company’s logo will be seen on both the left and right side of the helmet.
The logo for Prudential Financial, headquartered in Newark, N.J., will be placed on the sides of the Devils’ helmets.
The brand marking for both teams will be seen starting at training camp, then during home and away practices, as well as throughout the 2020-21 regular season and playoffs.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father