The team announced the move Sunday, but did not release the value of the contract.
Graovac, 27, played eight games and registered two goals for Vancouver last season after signing with the Canucks as a free agent in July 2019.
The native of Brampton, Ont., was originally picked by Minnesota in the seventh round of the 2011 NHL draft.
The Wild dealt Graovac to the Washington Capitals during the 2018 draft.
He’s played a total of 70 games in the NHL, tallying nine goals and two assists.
- Verstappen leads Mercedes pair in Hungarian GP FP1
- Netflix to release new Schumacher documentary this year
- Bryce Young’s Name, Image, Likeness Deals Aren’t Enough: Daily Cavalcade
- Trade deadline tracker: Which big bats the Mets are eyeing now, plus our latest buzz
- Yankees acquire All-Star slugger Rizzo from Cubs
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Frankie Kazarian Returns To Impact Wrestling, 6-Man Tag Match Set For Next Week’s Impact
- Seth Rollins Says He Misses Brock Lesnar
- Blue Jackets sign defender Zach Werenski to six-year, $57.5M extension