The Colorado Avalanche will have all games postponed through at least Feb. 11 as a result of players recently being added to the NHL’s COVID Protocol List, the league announced Thursday.
In that span, the Avalanche will miss two games against the Blues and two against the Coyotes. Their next scheduled matchup is Feb. 14 against the Golden Knights.
As stated in the NHL’s release, Colorado’s training facilities have been closed, effective immediately, and will remain closed until further notice. The league will revise the Avalanche’s schedule and is expected to rule on make-up dates for next week’s games in the coming days.
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match