Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Current Records: Baltimore 6-4; Pittsburgh 10-0
What to Know
An AFC North battle is on tap between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Heinz Field. These two teams have allowed few points on average (Pittsburgh 17.4, Baltimore 19.5), so any points scored will be well earned.
The Steelers made easy work of the Jacksonville Jaguars last week and carried off a 27-3 win. No one had a standout game offensively for Pittsburgh, but they got scores from RB Benny Snell, TE Eric Ebron, and WR Chase Claypool. QB Ben Roethlisberger ended up with a passer rating of 128.30.
Meanwhile, the Ravens fought the good fight in their overtime matchup against the Tennessee Titans last week but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 30-24. Baltimore’s loss shouldn’t obscure the performances of TE Mark Andrews, who caught five passes for one TD and 96 yards, and RB J.K. Dobbins, who punched in one rushing touchdown.
Special teams collected ten points for Baltimore. K Justin Tucker delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Pittsburgh is the favorite in this one, with an expected 10-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (6-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Pittsburgh is now a perfect 10-0 while Baltimore sits at 6-4. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Steelers enter the game having picked the ball off 15 times, good for first in the league. As for the Ravens, they rank first in the NFL when it comes to forced fumbles, having caused 16 on the season.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Steelers are a big 10-point favorite against the Ravens, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Steelers, as the game opened with the Steelers as an 8.5-point favorite.
Baltimore have won six out of their last 11 games against Pittsburgh.
- Nov 01, 2020 – Pittsburgh 28 vs. Baltimore 24
- Dec 29, 2019 – Baltimore 28 vs. Pittsburgh 10
- Oct 06, 2019 – Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 23
- Nov 04, 2018 – Pittsburgh 23 vs. Baltimore 16
- Sep 30, 2018 – Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 10, 2017 – Pittsburgh 39 vs. Baltimore 38
- Oct 01, 2017 – Pittsburgh 26 vs. Baltimore 9
- Dec 25, 2016 – Pittsburgh 31 vs. Baltimore 27
- Nov 06, 2016 – Baltimore 21 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 27, 2015 – Baltimore 20 vs. Pittsburgh 17
- Oct 01, 2015 – Baltimore 23 vs. Pittsburgh 20
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Gus Edwards: 10 points
- Chase Claypool: 8.41 points
- Ben Roethlisberger: 19.26 points
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- NHL free agency grades: Evaluating how each Canadian team did on Day 1
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Two sentences on every free agent signing of significance in the NHL
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA