Arizona @ Seattle
Current Records: Arizona 6-3; Seattle 6-3
What to Know
After a three-game homestand, the Arizona Cardinals will be on the road. The Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks will face off in an NFC West battle at 8:20 p.m. ET on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Arizona has kept their last three contests to within three points, so Seattle should be prepared for a fight.
It was a close one, but last week Arizona sidestepped the Buffalo Bills for a 32-30 win. Having forecasted a close victory for Arizona, the oddsmakers were right on the money. It was another big night for their QB Kyler Murray, who passed for one TD and 245 yards on 32 attempts in addition to rushing for two TDs and 61 yards. Murray ended up with a passer rating of 137.10.
Special teams collected 14 points for Arizona. K Zane Gonzalez delivered a perfect 4-for-4 game.
Meanwhile, the Seahawks came up short against the Los Angeles Rams last week, falling 23-16. QB Russell Wilson wasn’t much of a difference maker for Seattle and threw two interceptions and fumbled the ball once.
Most of the squad’s points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed ten. K Jason Myers delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Arizona’s victory lifted them to 6-3 while Seattle’s defeat dropped them down to 6-3. The Seahawks have been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 32.22 points per game. We’ll see if the Cardinals can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, Washington
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $109.00
The Seahawks are a 3-point favorite against the Cardinals, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Seahawks as a 3.5-point favorite.
Seattle and Arizona both have five wins in their last 11 games.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Arizona 37 vs. Seattle 34
- Dec 22, 2019 – Arizona 27 vs. Seattle 13
- Sep 29, 2019 – Seattle 27 vs. Arizona 10
- Dec 30, 2018 – Seattle 27 vs. Arizona 24
- Sep 30, 2018 – Seattle 20 vs. Arizona 17
- Dec 31, 2017 – Arizona 26 vs. Seattle 24
- Nov 09, 2017 – Seattle 22 vs. Arizona 16
- Dec 24, 2016 – Arizona 34 vs. Seattle 31
- Oct 23, 2016 – Seattle 6 vs. Arizona 6
- Jan 03, 2016 – Seattle 36 vs. Arizona 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Arizona 39 vs. Seattle 32
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Kyler Murray: 27.45 points
- Russell Wilson: 27.07 points
- DeAndre Hopkins: 12.81 points
- Sources: Mariners calling up touted RHP Gilbert
- Boone: Yanks have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Maria Kanellis Gives High Praise To Quinn McKay, Talks LuFisto Coming To ROH
- WWE NXT Viewership For 5/11/21
- Syracuse Orange: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- O’Leary: TSN’s Duane Forde w/ some East-West context
- Canucks taking risk with Green despite steering ship through turbulent year
- Pirelli concludes 18-inch tyre test from Barcelona
- Tre Ford, Adam Machart lead 2021 East-West Bowl roster recognitions
- Sabres GM addresses Eichel injury, says captain hasn’t requested trade