Through 2 Quarters
The Los Angeles Rams can’t call it a day yet, but they are winning as expected. They currently hold a slight 13-7 lead over the Chicago Bears.
Los Angeles has been riding high on the performance of WR Van Jefferson, who has caught two passes for one TD and 80 yards. One of the most thrilling moments was Jefferson’s 67-yard TD reception down the right side of the field in the first quarter.
Chicago has been led by RB David Montgomery, who so far has rushed for one TD and 80 yards on ten carries.
Chicago @ Los Angeles
Last Season Records: Los Angeles 10-6; Chicago 8-8
What to Know
The Chicago Bears and the Los Angeles Rams will face off at 8:20 p.m. ET Sept. 12 at SoFi Stadium to kick off their 2021 seasons. Chicago is coming off of an 8-8 season with hopes of advancing further than the first round of the playoffs, where they were eliminated by the New Orleans Saints 21-9. Los Angeles advanced one round further, losing to the Green Bay Packers 32-18 in the second round of the playoffs.
Two defensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: The Bears were second best in rushing touchdowns allowed, finishing the 2020 season giving up only 11. As for Los Angeles, they ranked first in the NFL in touchdowns allowed, closing the year allowing only 29 overall.
The Chicago sideline is surely aware that they’re the underdogs in this one. We’ll soon see whether they can make the experts look bad.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $99.00
The Rams are a big 8-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rams as a 7-point favorite.
Los Angeles and Chicago both have two wins in their last four games.
- Oct 26, 2020 – Los Angeles 24 vs. Chicago 10
- Nov 17, 2019 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Chicago 7
- Dec 09, 2018 – Chicago 15 vs. Los Angeles 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Chicago 37 vs. Los Angeles 13
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle