Seattle @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Seattle 7-3; Philadelphia 3-6-1
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Philadelphia Eagles are heading back home. They will take on the Seattle Seahawks at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia lost both of their matches to Seattle last season on scores of 9-17 and 9-17, so they’re hoping to turn the tables this season.
The Eagles didn’t finish too far behind, but the squad still lost 22-17 to the Cleveland Browns last week. No one had a standout game offensively for Philadelphia, but they got scores from TE Dallas Goedert, TE Richard Rodgers, and LB Alex Singleton. QB Carson Wentz ended up with a passer rating of 123.80.
Meanwhile, Seattle was able to grind out a solid win over the Arizona Cardinals last Thursday, winning 28-21. Seattle’s success was spearheaded by the efforts of QB Russell Wilson, who passed for two TDs and 197 yards on 28 attempts in addition to picking up 42 yards on the ground, and RB Carlos Hyde, who punched in one rushing touchdown. Wilson’s performance made up for a slower contest against the Los Angeles Rams two weeks ago.
The Eagles are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
Seattle’s victory lifted them to 7-3 while Philadelphia’s defeat dropped them down to 3-6-1. The Seahawks have been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 31.80 points per game. We’ll see if Philadelphia can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Seahawks are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest NFL odds.
Seattle have won all of the games they’ve played against Philadelphia in the last six years.
- Jan 05, 2020 – Seattle 17 vs. Philadelphia 9
- Nov 24, 2019 – Seattle 17 vs. Philadelphia 9
- Dec 03, 2017 – Seattle 24 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Nov 20, 2016 – Seattle 26 vs. Philadelphia 15
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election