Jones returned to the lineup last Sunday and had eight catches for 137 yards and two touchdowns in the Falcons’ 40-23 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
After sitting out the Falcons’ Week 3 loss to the Chicago Bears, he played just 15 snaps in Week 4 and did not play in Week 5 with the same hamstring injury.
Jones sat out practice Wednesday before being a limited participant Thursday and Friday.
He has 23 catches for 350 yards and two touchdowns this season.
- Verstappen moves ahead in final Bahrain GP practice
- Tammy Abraham responds to Aston Villa tweet about Nottingham Forest game
- Edoardo Mortara tops opening morning of Formula E pre-season testing
- Allan Saint-Maximin sends 3-word message to Newcastle teammate after last night
- Northwestern vs Michigan State Prediction, Game Preview
- Ball State vs Toledo Prediction, Game Preview
- The Rumored Card For WWE’s TLC Pay-Per-View Event
- Jey Uso vs. Daniel Bryan At WWE TLC?, Ziggler/Roode vs. Street Profits Highlights
- Buffalo vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Triple H & William Regal Congratulate A-Kid On Winning The NXT UK Heritage Cup