The Philadelphia Eagles believe wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a high ankle sprain during Thursday night’s win, but he is undergoing an MRI on Friday to see if he might need surgery, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Jackson had three catches for 34 yards in the 22-21 win over the Giants, his first game since Week 3 due to a hamstring injury.
In four games this season, Jackson has 13 catches for 155 yards and no touchdowns.
- Union rejects MLB bid for DH in NL, more playoffs
- Former Pro Wrestling NOAH Star Hideki Suzuki Headed To WWE?
- Report – MLW To Push Back Live Events In Philadelphia & Chicago
- Taillon excited to join Yankees, reunite with Cole
- Tindal, Kanneh sign extensions in the nation’s capital
- FA Most Wanted: A returning star pivot
- NHL suspends John Chayka for rest of year after dispute with Coyotes
- Red Bull and Oreca team up to design hydrogen-powered spec chassis for Le Mans
- Jenzer adds Chovet to 2021 Formula 3 line-up
- Canucks face identity crisis as Green’s culture of commitment absent so far