The Philadelphia Eagles believe wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a high ankle sprain during Thursday night’s win, but he is undergoing an MRI on Friday to see if he might need surgery, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Jackson had three catches for 34 yards in the 22-21 win over the Giants, his first game since Week 3 due to a hamstring injury.
In four games this season, Jackson has 13 catches for 155 yards and no touchdowns.
- Night of 11 aces: Bieber-Giolito doesn’t disappoint; Snell falls apart
- Contreras lets bat talk against Brewers after HBP
- Andrade’s First Post-WWE Appearance Revealed – Details
- Taz Upset With WWE’s Snub Of Him After 24th Anniversary Of ECW Barely Legal Tweet
- Maple Leafs’ Rittich impresses under challenging circumstances
- Flames’ Lucic turns back clock with complete performance in 1,000th game
- NFL Draft Safety Rankings 2021: From The College Perspective
- Representing Finland in CFL would be ‘a dream come true’ for Mulumba
- Duffy latest Cub to hit COVID related injured list
- Cleveland’s Chang shows racist msgs. after error