The Philadelphia Eagles believe wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a high ankle sprain during Thursday night’s win, but he is undergoing an MRI on Friday to see if he might need surgery, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Jackson had three catches for 34 yards in the 22-21 win over the Giants, his first game since Week 3 due to a hamstring injury.
In four games this season, Jackson has 13 catches for 155 yards and no touchdowns.
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Bombers to unveil Grey Cup banner at home opener
- Saudi Arabia keen to alleviate human rights concerns
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Reacts To His Win Over Keith Lee, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE RAW News – Alexa Bliss/Lilly-lution Shenanigans, Reginald Retains 24/7 Championship
- Jets 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues
- A’s acquire Chafin from Cubs for 2 minor leaguers
- MLB trade deadline tracker: A star outfielder on the Yankees’ radar, plus our latest buzz
- Quinn McKay Given Third Chance At Qualifying For ROH’s Women’s Title Tournament
- Keith Lee Promises To Tell His Story In The Next Week Or Two – Details