Through 3 Quarters
Down ten at the end of last quarter, the Pittsburgh Steelers have taken the lead. a victory is still up for grabs for either squad after three quarters, but the Steelers are up 21-17 over the Baltimore Ravens
No one has had a standout game offensively for Pittsburgh, but they have gotten scores from LB Robert Spillane, TE Eric Ebron, and RB James Conner. QB Ben Roethlisberger has been efficient, with a passer rating of 118.70.
RB Gus Edwards has led the way so far for Baltimore, as he has punched in one rushing touchdown.
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Current Records: Pittsburgh 6-0; Baltimore 5-1
What to Know
The Pittsburgh Steelers lost both of their matches to the Baltimore Ravens last season on scores of 23-26 and 10-28, so they’re hoping to turn the tables this season. The Steelers and Baltimore will face off in an AFC North battle at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. These two teams have allowed few points on average (Pittsburgh 19.67, Baltimore 17.33), so any points scored will be well earned.
Pittsburgh came out on top in a nail-biter against the Tennessee Titans last week, sneaking past 27-24. Pittsburgh can attribute much of their success to WR Diontae Johnson, who caught nine passes for two TDs and 80 yards.
Speaking of close games: the Ravens squeaked by the Philadelphia Eagles by less than a field goal, winning 30-28. QB Lamar Jackson continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, passing for one TD and 186 yards on 27 attempts in addition to rushing for one TD and 108 yards. Jackson ended up with a passer rating of 129.30.
Special teams collected 12 points for Baltimore. K Justin Tucker delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
The Steelers are expected to lose this next one by 4. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Pittsburgh up to 6-0 and Baltimore to 5-1. A pair of defensive stats to keep an eye on: Pittsburgh comes into the matchup boasting the fewest rushing touchdowns allowed in the league at four. Baltimore is completely their equal: they also come into the game with four rushing touchdowns allowed. Looks like the running backs might have a tough go of it.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $102.60
The Ravens are a 4-point favorite against the Steelers, according to the latest NFL odds.
Bettors have moved against the Ravens slightly, as the game opened with the Ravens as a 5.5-point favorite.
Baltimore have won six out of their last ten games against Pittsburgh.
- Dec 29, 2019 – Baltimore 28 vs. Pittsburgh 10
- Oct 06, 2019 – Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 23
- Nov 04, 2018 – Pittsburgh 23 vs. Baltimore 16
- Sep 30, 2018 – Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 10, 2017 – Pittsburgh 39 vs. Baltimore 38
- Oct 01, 2017 – Pittsburgh 26 vs. Baltimore 9
- Dec 25, 2016 – Pittsburgh 31 vs. Baltimore 27
- Nov 06, 2016 – Baltimore 21 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 27, 2015 – Baltimore 20 vs. Pittsburgh 17
- Oct 01, 2015 – Baltimore 23 vs. Pittsburgh 20
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Mark Andrews: 7.62 points
- James Conner: 9.6 points
- Lamar Jackson: 20.45 points
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes