Chicago @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Chicago 5-1; Los Angeles 4-2
What to Know
The Chicago Bears are staying on the road Monday to face off against the Los Angeles Rams at 8:15 p.m. ET Oct. 26 at SoFi Stadium. Both teams have allowed few points on average (Chicago 19.33, Los Angeles 19), so any points scored will be well earned.
The Bears beat the Carolina Panthers 23-16 last week. No one had a standout game offensively for Chicago, but QB Nick Foles led the way with two touchdowns.
Special teams collected 11 points for Chicago. K Cairo Santos delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles came up short against the San Francisco 49ers last week, falling 24-16. Like the Bears, the Rams didn’t have any clear offensive standouts, but they got scores from WR Robert Woods and WR Josh Reynolds.
Chicago is expected to lose this next one by 6. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Chicago’s victory brought them up to 5-1 while Los Angeles’ loss pulled them down to 4-2. Chicago is 3-1 after wins this season, and Los Angeles is 1-0 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $99.00
The Rams are a solid 6-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rams as a 6.5-point favorite.
Chicago have won two out of their last three games against Los Angeles.
- Nov 17, 2019 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Chicago 7
- Dec 09, 2018 – Chicago 15 vs. Los Angeles 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Chicago 37 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo