Did I call the Miami Dolphins blowing out the 49ers or did I call the Miami Dolphins blowing out the 49ers?!?! They did not disappoint and in the win helped me to stay undefeated in my Lock of the Week picks.
I did not see the Bears and Raiders getting wins, they cost me a perfect week. Majority of games went how I thought they would and the most pleasant of all was seeing the Dolphins pick up the ‘W’ when everyone else picked them to lose. Well done Miami, well done. I am going to go big with Miami again this week as I have them blowing out the Jets.
First things first, lets look at my record for the season thus far.
LAST WEEKS RECORD: 12-2
SEASON RECORD: 61-16
LOCK OF THE WEEK: 5-0
Here are my Week 6 Picks
TEXANS 28 vs TITANS 31
FALCONS 14 vs VIKINGS 28
BENGALS 10 vs COLTS 35
BEARS 17 vs PANTHERS 14
BRONCOS 14 vs PATRIOTS 21
PACKERS 28 vs BUCCANEERS 31
CHIEFS 28 vs BILLS 10
RAVENS 35 vs EAGLES 20
BROWNS 21 vs STEELERS 35
LIONS 28 vs JAGUARS 14
WASHINGTON 17 vs GIANTS 20
JETS 3 vs DOLPHINS 28
RAMS 21 vs 49ERS 24
CARDINALS 21 vs COWBOYS 27
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes