Thank you Miami Dolphins, not only did you give me my third straight lock of the week but you also had the statement game I was looking for.
It was however a bit of a fall from grace as I had my roughest week yet this season. I saw a number of games going differently and of course couldn’t have predicted the tie. Although I will pat myself on the back for guessing the score correctly more than once. Good job Danny, good job.
LAST WEEKS RECORD: 10-6
SEASON RECORD: 37-11
Lets take a look at Week 4 shall we.
BRONCOS 28 VS JETS 10
CHARGERS 21 VS BUCCANEERS 28
VIKINGS 17 VS TEXANS 14
BROWNS 28 VS COWBOYS 35
RAVENS 28 VS WASHINGTON 14
COLTS 21 VS BEARS 10
BILLS 21 VS RAIDERS 24
PATRIOTS 10 VS CHIEFS 31
SAINTS 35 VS LIONS 21
JAGUARS 17 VS BENGALS 20
SEAHAWKS 24 VS DOLPHINS 21
CARDINALS 21 VS PANTHERS 28 – LOCK OF THE WEEK
GIANTS 10 VS RAMS 35
EAGLES 21 VS 49ERS 24
FALCONS 17 VS PACKERS 35
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes