Dallas @ Baltimore
Current Records: Dallas 3-8; Baltimore 6-5
What to Know
This Tuesday, the Dallas Cowboys are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 32.64 points per matchup. They will take on the Baltimore Ravens at 8:05 p.m. ET Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. The Cowboys will be hoping to build upon the 27-17 win they picked up against Baltimore when they previously played in November of 2016.
It looks like Dallas got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They suffered a grim 41-16 defeat to the Washington Football Team last Thursday. It was supposed to be a close game, and Dallas was supposed to come out on top, but neither of those things ended up happening. The losing side was boosted by WR Amari Cooper, who caught six passes for one TD and 112 yards. One of the most thrilling moments was Cooper’s 54-yard TD reception down the right side of the field in the second quarter.
Most of the squad’s points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed ten. K Greg Zuerlein delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Meanwhile, Baltimore didn’t finish too far behind, but the squad still lost 19-14 to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Wednesday. QB Robert Griffin III wasn’t much of a difference maker for Baltimore; Griffin III threw one interception and fumbled the ball once with only 2.75 yards per passing attempt.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8:05 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Ravens are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Cowboys, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Dallas won the only game these two teams have played in the last six years.
- Nov 20, 2016 – Dallas 27 vs. Baltimore 17
- Alfa Romeo expects cost cap impact to take time
- Gallagher calls out officials’ ‘inconsistency’ after late goal called back
- Latest AEW Ad On Impact Features Various AEW Stars (Video)
- Two Major Championship Matches Set For Impact’s Sacrifice
- Grosjean completes first IndyCar test, spins through gravel
- Chip Ganassi suspended
- O’Leary: Pier-Olivier Lestage chases pro dream through the pandemic
- Mike Babcock speaks on criticism: ‘Something doesn’t add up’
- Canucks Weekly: Time to Lean on Demko
- Gallery: Perez makes his Red Bull debut at Silverstone