Through 3 Quarters
The Los Angeles Rams are just one quarter away from delivering their fans the win they’ve been expecting all week. It’s looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the Chicago Bears as Los Angeles lead 24-3.
QB Jared Goff has led the way so far for the Rams, as he has passed for two TDs and 219 yards on 33 attempts. Goff has been efficient, with a passer rating of 145.40.
Los Angeles’ lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
Chicago @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Chicago 5-1; Los Angeles 4-2
What to Know
The Chicago Bears are staying on the road Monday to face off against the Los Angeles Rams at 8:15 p.m. ET Oct. 26 at SoFi Stadium. Both teams have allowed few points on average (Chicago 19.33, Los Angeles 19), so any points scored will be well earned.
The Bears beat the Carolina Panthers 23-16 last week. No one had a standout game offensively for Chicago, but QB Nick Foles led the way with two touchdowns.
Special teams collected 11 points for Chicago. K Cairo Santos delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles came up short against the San Francisco 49ers last week, falling 24-16. Like the Bears, the Rams didn’t have any clear offensive standouts, but they got scores from WR Robert Woods and WR Josh Reynolds.
Chicago is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Chicago’s victory brought them up to 5-1 while Los Angeles’ loss pulled them down to 4-2. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Bears come into the matchup boasting the fewest touchdowns allowed in the league at nine. Los Angeles is not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they rank third in the NFL when it comes to touchdowns allowed, with only 13 on the season.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $99.00
The Rams are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Chicago have won two out of their last three games against Los Angeles.
- Nov 17, 2019 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Chicago 7
- Dec 09, 2018 – Chicago 15 vs. Los Angeles 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Chicago 37 vs. Los Angeles 13
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- David Montgomery: 8 points
- Darrell Henderson: 7.8 points
- Allen Robinson: 7.61 points
- Dodgers see ‘aggressive’ deadline plan bear fruit
- Sources: Rays ace Glasnow facing Tommy John
- Mark Henry Comments On Vince McMahon Nearly Firing Owen Hart For A Prank
- Booker T Reveals What Other Wrestlers Can Learn From Nick Gage, More
- Ferguson: Landing spots for surprise cuts
- Nannini clinches maiden F3 win in Hungary
- Verstappen condemns boos directed at Hamilton from Hungary crowd
- New Jersey, Who Dis?: REDBLACKS unveil new threads
- Nick Ritchie should vie for top-six role with Maple Leafs
- Maple Leafs’ signing of Ondrej Kase comes with risk