Seattle @ Arizona
Current Records: Seattle 5-0; Arizona 4-2
What to Know
The Seattle Seahawks have had a week off and are no doubt ready to get back on the field. Seattle and the Arizona Cardinals will face off in an NFC West battle at 8:20 p.m. ET Sunday at State Farm Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Seahawks winning the first 27-10 on the road and Arizona taking the second 27-13.
The crowd came for a game two weeks ago, and Seattle and the Minnesota Vikings sure delivered. It was a game that couldn’t have wound up any closer, but Seattle snuck past Minnesota for the 27-26 win. The victory came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 13 to nothing deficit. Seattle QB Russell Wilson did work as he passed for three TDs and 217 yards on 32 attempts in addition to picking up 58 yards on the ground. Wilson ended up with a passer rating of 144.20.
Meanwhile, everything went the Cardinals’ way against the Dallas Cowboys last Monday as they made off with a 38-10 win. That 28-point margin sets a new team best for Arizona on the season. RB Kenyan Drake had a stellar game for Arizona as he rushed for two TDs and 164 yards on 20 carries. That nimble footwork stands out as the first time Drake has hit the 100-yard rushing mark this season. Drake’s sharp performance also set his single-game rushing touchdown high for the season.
Seattle is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. Those burned by picking them against the spread two weeks ago might want to keep in mind that the team has never dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
Their wins bumped Seattle to 5-0 and the Cardinals to 4-2. The Seahawks have been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 33.80 points per game. We’ll see if Arizona can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, Arizona
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $82.39
The Seahawks are a 3.5-point favorite against the Cardinals, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Seahawks as a 3-point favorite.
Seattle have won five out of their last ten games against Arizona.
- Dec 22, 2019 – Arizona 27 vs. Seattle 13
- Sep 29, 2019 – Seattle 27 vs. Arizona 10
- Dec 30, 2018 – Seattle 27 vs. Arizona 24
- Sep 30, 2018 – Seattle 20 vs. Arizona 17
- Dec 31, 2017 – Arizona 26 vs. Seattle 24
- Nov 09, 2017 – Seattle 22 vs. Arizona 16
- Dec 24, 2016 – Arizona 34 vs. Seattle 31
- Oct 23, 2016 – Seattle 6 vs. Arizona 6
- Jan 03, 2016 – Seattle 36 vs. Arizona 6
- Nov 15, 2015 – Arizona 39 vs. Seattle 32
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged
- WWE Removes All References To Joe Gacy’s New Character After Mainstream Media Press
- Oilers try to quell drama of Archibald’s vaccine hesitancy as camp continues