Los Angeles @ Denver
Current Records: Los Angeles 2-4; Denver 2-4
What to Know
The Los Angeles Chargers lost both of their matches to the Denver Broncos last season on scores of 13-20 and 20-23, so they’re hoping to turn the tables this season. The Chargers and Denver will face off in an AFC West battle at 4:05 p.m. ET Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. These two teams might be coming in a bit winded after having run the length of the field multiple times in their most recent games.
Los Angeles had a touchdown and change to spare in a 39-29 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars last week. Los Angeles’ QB Justin Herbert was on fire, passing for three TDs and 347 yards on 43 attempts in addition to rushing for one TD and 66 yards. Herbert’s 70-yard touchdown toss down the right side of the field to WR Jalen Guyton in the third quarter made for one of the most memorable moments of the evening.
Meanwhile, a win for Denver just wasn’t in the stars last week as the squad never even grasped a temporary lead. They ended up on the wrong side of a painful 43-16 walloping at the Kansas City Chiefs’ hands. Denver was down 30-9 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. One thing holding the Broncos back was the mediocre play of QB Drew Lock, who did not have his best game: despite one touchdown, he threw two interceptions.
The Chargers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
Los Angeles’ win brought them up to 2-4 while Denver’s loss pulled them down to an identical 2-4. A pair of defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Los Angeles enters the matchup with only four rushing touchdowns allowed, which is the best in the league. As for Denver, they come into the game boasting the fourth fewest passing touchdowns allowed in the NFL at eight.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, Colorado
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Chargers are a 3.5-point favorite against the Broncos, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Chargers as a 3-point favorite.
Denver have won seven out of their last ten games against Los Angeles.
- Dec 01, 2019 – Denver 23 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Oct 06, 2019 – Denver 20 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Dec 30, 2018 – Los Angeles 23 vs. Denver 9
- Nov 18, 2018 – Denver 23 vs. Los Angeles 22
- Oct 22, 2017 – Los Angeles 21 vs. Denver 0
- Sep 11, 2017 – Denver 24 vs. Los Angeles 21
- Oct 30, 2016 – Denver 27 vs. Los Angeles 19
- Oct 13, 2016 – Los Angeles 21 vs. Denver 13
- Jan 03, 2016 – Denver 27 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Dec 06, 2015 – Denver 17 vs. Los Angeles 3
- College Football Schedule, Predictions, Game Times, Lines, TV: Week 13
- Georgia vs South Carolina Prediction, Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU Prediction, Game Preview
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State Prediction, Game Preview
- Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview
- Arkansas vs Missouri Prediction, Game Preview
- WWE Friday Night SmackDown Viewership For 11/20/20
- Prospects News & Rumors: Team Canada, Lundkvist & Kotkaniemi
- Catch up on all the classic games aired during GCU week
- Report – WWE Getting Talent Involved With Popular Gaming Channel