Tennessee @ Cincinnati
Current Records: Tennessee 5-1; Cincinnati 1-5-1
What to Know
The Tennessee Titans have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. They will square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Tennessee won’t have the home-field advantage, but they do enjoy a 6-point advantage in the spread.
It was close but no cigar for the Titans as they fell 27-24 to the Pittsburgh Steelers this past Sunday. Tennessee’s loss came about despite a quality game from WR A.J. Brown, who caught six passes for one TD and 153 yards. That receiving effort made it the first game that Brown has posted more than 100 yards receiving.
Speaking of close games: Cincinnati might have drawn first blood against the Cleveland Browns this past Sunday, but it was Cleveland who got the last laugh. Cincinnati fell in a 37-34 heartbreaker. The losing side was boosted by QB Joe Burrow, who passed for three TDs and 406 yards on 47 attempts in addition to rushing for one TD and 34 yards. Burrow ended up with a passer rating of 163.80.
Tennessee is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. Those burned by picking them against the spread this past Sunday might want to keep in mind that the team has never dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
Having both suffered close losses, these teams will no doubt be fighting for every inch to win this one. The Titans have been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 31.33 points per game. We’ll see if the Bengals can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Titans are a solid 6-point favorite against the Bengals, according to the latest NFL odds.
Tennessee won the only game these two teams have played in the last six years.
- Nov 12, 2017 – Tennessee 24 vs. Cincinnati 20
- College Football Expert Picks, Predictions: Week 13 Thanksgiving Weekend
- Braves sign RHP Morton to 1 year, $15M deal
- Several Blue Jackets players test positive for COVID-19
- Russell to sit out FP1 for Nissany in Bahrain
- How a pro skateboarder’s hockey dream sparked an unlikely, powerful friendship
- Joey Moss Memorial Fund breaks EEFC 50/50 record
- Gasly expects Sakhir GP to be ‘mini F1 version of Indy 500’
- Report: Man City now want to sign £100m star after Man Utd failed to sign him this summer
- Predicted Liverpool starting XI vs Atalanta: Klopp to make four changes, 28 y/o returns
- Who is Jed Hoyer? What you need to know about the Cubs’ new president