Through 3 Quarters
The Buffalo Bills are on the road but looking no worse for wear. they have a bit of a cushion as they currently lead the San Francisco 49ers 27-17 after three quarters
The Bills have been relying on QB Josh Allen, who has passed for three TDs and 304 yards on 32 attempts, and WR Cole Beasley, who has caught eight passes for one TD and 119 yards. San Francisco has been led by WR Brandon Aiyuk, who so far has caught five passes for one TD and 95 yards.
If the matchup were over now, this would be Buffalo’s biggest margin of victory yet this year.
Buffalo @ San Francisco
Current Records: Buffalo 8-3; San Francisco 5-6
What to Know
After two games on the road, the San Francisco 49ers are heading back home. They will take on the Buffalo Bills at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday at State Farm Stadium. San Francisco will be seeking to avenge the 45-16 loss they suffered the last time these two teams played Oct. 16 of 2016.
It was a close one, but last week the 49ers sidestepped the Los Angeles Rams for a 23-20 victory. No one had a standout game offensively for San Francisco, but they got scores from DE Kerry Hyder, RB Raheem Mostert, and DT Javon Kinlaw.
San Francisco’s defense was the real showstopper, as it collected two interceptions and two fumbles. The picks came courtesy of CB Richard Sherman and Kinlaw.
Meanwhile, Buffalo had a touchdown and change to spare in a 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers last week. Like San Francisco, the Bills didn’t have any clear offensive standouts, but they got scores from WR Cole Beasley, TE Dawson Knox, and WR Gabriel Davis. QB Josh Allen ended up with a passer rating of 135.40.
This next game is expected to be close, with the 49ers going off at just a 1.5-point favorite. Their home turf has been no bettor’s paradise, though, as they’ve failed to beat the spread in four of their five home games.
Their wins bumped San Francisco to 5-6 and Buffalo to 8-3. We’ll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when San Francisco and Buffalo clash.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, Arizona
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $95.00
The 49ers are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Bills, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Bills as a 3-point favorite.
Buffalo won the only game these two teams have played in the last six years.
- Oct 16, 2016 – Buffalo 45 vs. San Francisco 16
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Raheem Mostert: 9.8 points
- Stefon Diggs: 8.61 points
- Deebo Samuel: 8.21 points
- Dodgers see ‘aggressive’ deadline plan bear fruit
- Sources: Rays ace Glasnow facing Tommy John
- Mark Henry Comments On Vince McMahon Nearly Firing Owen Hart For A Prank
- Booker T Reveals What Other Wrestlers Can Learn From Nick Gage, More
- Ferguson: Landing spots for surprise cuts
- Nannini clinches maiden F3 win in Hungary
- Verstappen condemns boos directed at Hamilton from Hungary crowd
- New Jersey, Who Dis?: REDBLACKS unveil new threads
- Nick Ritchie should vie for top-six role with Maple Leafs
- Maple Leafs’ signing of Ondrej Kase comes with risk