Tampa Bay @ New York
Current Records: Tampa Bay 5-2; New York 1-6
What to Know
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will hit the road for the second straight week as they head to MetLife Stadium at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday. They won’t have the home-field advantage, but they do enjoy a 10.5-point advantage in the spread.
Tampa Bay took their contest against the Las Vegas Raiders this past Sunday by a conclusive 45-20 score. QB Tom Brady continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, passing for four TDs and 369 yards on 45 attempts in addition to punching in one rushing touchdown.
Meanwhile, the New York Giants had victory within their grasp but couldn’t quite capture it last Thursday as the squad lost 22-21 to the Philadelphia Eagles. A silver lining for the Giants was the play of QB Daniel Jones, who passed for two TDs and 187 yards on 30 attempts in addition to picking up 92 yards on the ground. Jones ended up with a passer rating of 134.40.
Tampa Bay is the favorite in this one, with an expected 10.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Tampa Bay’s victory lifted them to 5-2 while New York’s loss dropped them down to 1-6. Tampa Bay has been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 31.71 points per game. We’ll see if New York can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Buccaneers are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Giants, according to the latest NFL odds.
New York have won three out of their last four games against Tampa Bay.
- Sep 22, 2019 – New York 32 vs. Tampa Bay 31
- Nov 18, 2018 – New York 38 vs. Tampa Bay 35
- Oct 01, 2017 – Tampa Bay 25 vs. New York 23
- Nov 08, 2015 – New York 32 vs. Tampa Bay 18
- Union rejects MLB bid for DH in NL, more playoffs
- Former Pro Wrestling NOAH Star Hideki Suzuki Headed To WWE?
- Report – MLW To Push Back Live Events In Philadelphia & Chicago
- Taillon excited to join Yankees, reunite with Cole
- Tindal, Kanneh sign extensions in the nation’s capital
- FA Most Wanted: A returning star pivot
- NHL suspends John Chayka for rest of year after dispute with Coyotes
- Red Bull and Oreca team up to design hydrogen-powered spec chassis for Le Mans
- Jenzer adds Chovet to 2021 Formula 3 line-up
- Canucks face identity crisis as Green’s culture of commitment absent so far