Washington @ Dallas
Current Records: Washington 3-7; Dallas 3-7
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Football Team are set to square off in an NFC East matchup at 4:30 p.m. ET Nov. 26 at AT&T Stadium. The Cowboys will be hoping to continue their now three-game streak of scoring more points each contest than the last.
After constant struggles on the road, Dallas has finally found some success away from home. They had just enough and edged out the Minnesota Vikings 31-28. Dallas can attribute much of their success to RB Ezekiel Elliott, who picked up 103 yards on the ground on 21 carries in addition to snatching one receiving TD. This was the first time Elliott has racked up 100+ rushing yards all year.
Meanwhile, Washington was able to grind out a solid win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, winning 20-9. Washington’s RB Antonio Gibson was one of the most active players for the squad, punching in one rushing touchdown.
The wins brought Dallas up to 3-7 and Washington to 3-7. A couple defensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: The Cowboys are stumbling into the game with the most touchdowns allowed in the NFL, having given up 36 on the season. To make matters even worse for Dallas, Washington ranks first in the league when it comes to passing yards allowed per game, with only 217.6 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Dallas have won eight out of their last 11 games against Washington.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Washington 25 vs. Dallas 3
- Dec 29, 2019 – Dallas 47 vs. Washington 16
- Sep 15, 2019 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 21
- Nov 22, 2018 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 23
- Oct 21, 2018 – Washington 20 vs. Dallas 17
- Nov 30, 2017 – Dallas 38 vs. Washington 14
- Oct 29, 2017 – Dallas 33 vs. Washington 19
- Nov 24, 2016 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 26
- Sep 18, 2016 – Dallas 27 vs. Washington 23
- Jan 03, 2016 – Washington 34 vs. Dallas 23
- Dec 07, 2015 – Dallas 19 vs. Washington 16
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo