Washington @ Dallas
Current Records: Washington 3-7; Dallas 3-7
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Football Team are set to square off in an NFC East matchup at 4:30 p.m. ET Nov. 26 at AT&T Stadium. The Cowboys will be hoping to continue their now three-game streak of scoring more points each contest than the last.
After constant struggles on the road, Dallas has finally found some success away from home. They had just enough and edged out the Minnesota Vikings 31-28. Dallas can attribute much of their success to RB Ezekiel Elliott, who picked up 103 yards on the ground on 21 carries in addition to snatching one receiving TD. This was the first time Elliott has racked up 100+ rushing yards all year.
Meanwhile, Washington was able to grind out a solid win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, winning 20-9. Washington’s RB Antonio Gibson was one of the most active players for the squad, punching in one rushing touchdown.
The wins brought Dallas up to 3-7 and Washington to 3-7. A couple defensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: The Cowboys are stumbling into the game with the most touchdowns allowed in the NFL, having given up 36 on the season. To make matters even worse for Dallas, Washington ranks first in the league when it comes to passing yards allowed per game, with only 217.6 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Dallas have won eight out of their last 11 games against Washington.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Washington 25 vs. Dallas 3
- Dec 29, 2019 – Dallas 47 vs. Washington 16
- Sep 15, 2019 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 21
- Nov 22, 2018 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 23
- Oct 21, 2018 – Washington 20 vs. Dallas 17
- Nov 30, 2017 – Dallas 38 vs. Washington 14
- Oct 29, 2017 – Dallas 33 vs. Washington 19
- Nov 24, 2016 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 26
- Sep 18, 2016 – Dallas 27 vs. Washington 23
- Jan 03, 2016 – Washington 34 vs. Dallas 23
- Dec 07, 2015 – Dallas 19 vs. Washington 16
- WWE Announces Fan Attendance Starting At WrestleMania 37 (Press Release)
- Source: Perez back with Red Sox on 1-year deal
- Madison Rayne Announces Her Retirement, Impact Hard To Kill Preshow
- Maple Leafs’ Nick Robertson leaves game vs. Senators with knee injury
- Pitbull joins Trackhouse Racing ownership
- What Canucks have in Hamonic, Flames in Tanev after team swap
- Michelle McCool Announces Positive COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Jim Ross Discusses Shawn Michaels’ WWE Return Talks In 2001
- Jets cancel Saturday practice due to potential COVID-19 exposure
- Easy to point at goalie, defence, but Leafs’ offence yet to find high gear