Denver @ Kansas City
Current Records: Denver 4-7; Kansas City 10-1
What to Know
The Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0 against the Denver Broncos since November of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. Kansas City and Denver will face off in an AFC West battle at 8:20 p.m. ET at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are coming into the game hot, having won six in a row.
Kansas City came out on top in a nail-biter against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past Sunday, sneaking past 27-24. The squad ran away with 20 points in the first half and mostly just sat on those in the second to pick up the win. It was another big night for Kansas City’s WR Tyreek Hill, who caught 13 passes for three TDs and 269 yards. One of the most thrilling moments was Hill’s 75-yard TD reception down the right side of the field in the first quarter.
Meanwhile, a victory for Denver just wasn’t in the stars this past Sunday as the team never even grasped a temporary lead. They suffered a grim 31-3 defeat to the New Orleans Saints. The Broncos were down 24-3 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. WR Kendall Hinton had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: he threw two interceptions.
The Chiefs are the favorite in this one, with an expected 10.5-point margin of victory. Now might not be the best time to take Kansas City against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past three consecutive games.
Kansas City’s victory lifted them to 10-1 while Denver’s loss dropped them down to 4-7. Kansas City has been dynamite on the offensive side of the ball, averaging 31.64 points per game. We’ll see if Denver can find some way to disarm them.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Chiefs are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Broncos, according to the latest NFL odds.
Kansas City have won ten out of their last 11 games against Denver.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Kansas City 43 vs. Denver 16
- Dec 15, 2019 – Kansas City 23 vs. Denver 3
- Oct 17, 2019 – Kansas City 30 vs. Denver 6
- Oct 28, 2018 – Kansas City 30 vs. Denver 23
- Oct 01, 2018 – Kansas City 27 vs. Denver 23
- Dec 31, 2017 – Kansas City 27 vs. Denver 24
- Oct 30, 2017 – Kansas City 29 vs. Denver 19
- Dec 25, 2016 – Kansas City 33 vs. Denver 10
- Nov 27, 2016 – Kansas City 30 vs. Denver 27
- Nov 15, 2015 – Kansas City 29 vs. Denver 13
- Sep 17, 2015 – Denver 31 vs. Kansas City 24
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes
- Maddon on Shohei MVP talk: ‘It’s not even close’
- Bombers to unveil Grey Cup banner at home opener
- Saudi Arabia keen to alleviate human rights concerns
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Reacts To His Win Over Keith Lee, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE RAW News – Alexa Bliss/Lilly-lution Shenanigans, Reginald Retains 24/7 Championship
- Jets 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues
- A’s acquire Chafin from Cubs for 2 minor leaguers
- MLB trade deadline tracker: A star outfielder on the Yankees’ radar, plus our latest buzz