Los Angeles @ Tampa Bay
Current Records: Los Angeles 6-3; Tampa Bay 7-3
What to Know
The Los Angeles Rams will square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. If the matchup is anything like Tampa Bay’s 55-40 win from their previous meeting in September of last year, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Rams beat the Seattle Seahawks 23-16 this past Sunday. Los Angeles’ RB Malcolm Brown filled up the stat sheet, punching in two rushing touchdowns.
Meanwhile, Tampa Bay ran circles around the Carolina Panthers this past Sunday, and the extra yardage (544 yards vs. 187 yards) paid off. Tampa Bay blew past Carolina 46-23. The Buccaneers can attribute much of their success to RB Ronald Jones, who rushed for one TD and 192 yards on 23 carries, and QB Tom Brady, who passed for three TDs and 341 yards on 39 attempts in addition to punching in one rushing touchdown. Brady’s performance made up for a slower contest against the New Orleans Saints two weeks ago.
Special teams collected 16 points for Tampa Bay. K Ryan Succop delivered a perfect 4-for-4 game.
The Rams are expected to lose this next one by 4. Those who got lucky with them against the spread this past Sunday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
The wins brought Los Angeles up to 6-3 and the Buccaneers to 7-3. Two defensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: Los Angeles comes into the game boasting the fewest touchdowns allowed in the league at 16. As for Tampa Bay, they rank first in the NFL when it comes to rushing yards allowed per game, with only 76.6 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, Florida
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Buccaneers are a 4-point favorite against the Rams, according to the latest NFL odds.
Los Angeles have won two out of their last three games against Tampa Bay.
- Sep 29, 2019 – Tampa Bay 55 vs. Los Angeles 40
- Sep 25, 2016 – Los Angeles 37 vs. Tampa Bay 32
- Dec 17, 2015 – Los Angeles 31 vs. Tampa Bay 23
- Sasha Banks Discusses WWE Travel Schedule
- Dax Harwood Names WWE Star He Wants In AEW
- George Armstrong, Maple Leafs legend and long-time captain, dead at 90
- How timing and circumstance finally allowed the Blue Jays to land a star
- F1 ‘in discussions’ with new manufacturers claims Domenicali
- Magnussen tops Roar 24 night practice
- 5 Best Bet NFL Predictions: Conference Championships
- Canucks fail to apply hard lessons learned as early-season slide continues
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Posts A New Photo Of Herself & Her Daughter
- The WWE Network Adds New Indie Content, Total Bellas Marathon Set, The Rock