Pittsburgh @ Buffalo
Current Records: Pittsburgh 11-1; Buffalo 9-3
What to Know
The Buffalo Bills will look to defend their home turf on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:20 p.m. ET. Buffalo should still be feeling good after a victory, while Pittsburgh will be looking to right the ship.
The Bills bagged a 34-24 win over the San Francisco 49ers this past Monday. It was another big night for Buffalo’s QB Josh Allen, who passed for four TDs and 375 yards on 40 attempts.
Pittsburgh suffered a bitter loss this past Monday, failing to capitalize on an early lead against the Washington Football Team. Pittsburgh was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap as they fell 23-17 to Washington. No one had a standout game offensively for the Steelers, but they got scores from WR James Washington and WR Diontae Johnson. QB Ben Roethlisberger ended up with a passer rating of 119.30.
This next matchup is expected to be close, with the Bills going off at just a 2-point favorite. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Buffalo’s victory brought them up to 9-3 while Pittsburgh’s defeat pulled them down to 11-1. A couple offensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: Buffalo ranks fourth in the NFL when it comes to passing touchdowns, with 28 on the season. Less enviably, Pittsburgh is stumbling into the contest with the fourth fewest rushing yards per game in the league, having accrued only 92.6 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, New York
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bills are a slight 2-point favorite against the Steelers, according to the latest NFL odds.
Buffalo and Pittsburgh both have one win in their last two games.
- Dec 15, 2019 – Buffalo 17 vs. Pittsburgh 10
- Dec 11, 2016 – Pittsburgh 27 vs. Buffalo 20
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues