After what was an initial part-time deal with Andretti Autosport in 2010, Ryan Hunter-Reay will depart the team after 12 seasons together.
Their partnership yielded the 2012 IndyCar Series title, 15 wins including the 2014 Indianapolis 500, 43 podiums and five pole positions.
The 40-year old has yet to reveal his future plans beyond 2021.
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle
- How to watch Cowboys vs. Eagles: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Monday’s NFL game
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Elks sign DL Chris Casher, release DB Brian Walker
- Avalanche’s Kadri looking to move on from suspension ahead of pivotal season