Sebastian Vettel made his first appearance behind the wheel of Aston Martin Formula 1 machinery during a filming day at Silverstone on Thursday.
Aston Martin unveiled its new-look AMR21 at its Gaydon headquarters on Wednesday, which featured cameos from NFL star Tom Brady and James Bond actor Daniel Craig.
The squad, which finished fourth in last year’s Constructors’ Championship under its Racing Point guise, gave the AMR21 its first run at British Grand Prix venue Silverstone.
Both Vettel and team-mate Lance Stroll sampled the AMR21 in wet conditions, with a limit of 100km overall, owing to Formula 1’s regulations.
It means all Formula 1 teams bar Mercedes, Ferrari and Haas have run their 2021 cars.
Williams’ FW43B, which has already run at Silverstone, will be unveiled on Friday.
Ferrari’s SF21 will be revealed on Wednesday ahead of pre-season testing in Bahrain from next Friday (March 12).
- 2021 FCS Playoffs Schedule, Predictions, Bracket, Game Times, TV, Lines
- Brewers’ Yelich lands on IL with lower back strain
- Braves’ Kazmar plays in first MLB game since ’08
- Acosta prevails over Foggia to win Portuguese Moto3 encounter at the death
- Formula 1 announces 10-year Miami Grand Prix deal
- 2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look
- Oilers’ growth an extension of McDavid, Draisaitl’s own on-ice transformation
- The Rock & His Wife Purchase New Multi-Million Dollar Mansion
- Sami Zayn Reveals New T-Shirt For Charity, ROH’s 500th Episode & More
- Twins-Angels games PPD due to COVID concerns