AlphaTauri rookie Yuki Tsunoda has added to his Formula 1 experience during another outing in the 2019-spec car, this time at Misano.
Tsunoda will race for AlphaTauri this season, becoming Formula 1’s first driver born in the 2000s, after replacing Daniil Kvyat.
Tsunoda last year drove AlphaTauri’s 2018 car at Imola before linking up with the team for the young driver test in the 2020 car in Abu Dhabi.
The Japanese youngster drove the 2019 car at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix venue last week and on Wednesday continued running, this time at Misano.
Misano, located along the Adriatic coast around an hour from AlphaTauri’s factory, is regularly used by the team for shakedowns and filming days.
The circuit has never hosted a Formula 1 grand prix but holds MotoGP’s San Marino Grand Prix.
AlphaTauri has been keen to ramp up Tsunoda’s Formula 1 experience in anticipation of the championship only hosting a single three-day pre-season test prior to the opening round.
Under Formula 1 regulations teams are permitted to carry out private running in cars that are two or more years old.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father