Paul Wolfe, crew chief for Joey Logano on the #22 Team Penske team in the NASCAR Cup Series, has been suspended following Sunday’s Goodyear 400 at Darlington Raceway. He also was fined $20,000, because the #22 car had two lug nuts missing or loose after the Darlington race.
Luke Lambert, crew chief on the #17 Roush Fenway Racing team of driver Chris Buescher, was fined $10,000 for one improperly secured lug nut after the race.
Also, three NASCAR Xfinity Series crew chiefs were fined $5,000 each for a loose missing lug nut after Saturday’s Xfinity Series race, also at Darlington. Those crew chiefs include Bruce Schlicker, crew chief for Jeb Burton on the No. 10 Kaulig Racing team of Jeb Burton; Jason Trichere, crew chief on the No. 16 Kaulig Racing team of driver A.J. Allmendinger; and Buddy Sisco, crew chief for Tommy Joe Martins on the No. 44 Martins Motorsports team.
- Braun Strowman Defends Raquel Gonzalez After Disrespectful Fan Comment
- Triple H Discusses The Current State Of WWE NXT
- Betting Bullets: Online sportsbook launches from Nationals Park
- How HEROS is changing hockey culture one child at a time
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East
- Burn Serious Calories Outdoors with These 5 Fun Summer Activities
- W Series to be shown in 175 markets as it strikes new broadcast deals
- Rosenqvist focused on recovery after ‘most violent’ crash of career
- Suzuki-Pacioretty trade headlines unlikely Canadiens-Golden Knights series
- Ericsson, after eight years, revels in winning feeling