Lewis Hamilton’s Extreme E team has unveiled its livery ahead of the inaugural season of the new off-road all-electric series.
Hamilton is entering a team into the ‘environmentally-aware’ series, which will visit four continents with the aim of highlighting the damage climate change is doing to the planet.
The series will begin next March in Saudi Arabia (Asia), before visiting Senegal (Africa), Greenland (North America), Brazil and Argentina (South America).
Hamilton’s team, X44 – named after his Formula 1 race number – is one of nine teams competing, with former Mercedes rival Nico Rosberg also entering an outfit under the Rosberg Xtreme Racing banner.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle