Maximilian Guenther concluded Formula E’s three-day pre-season test at the top of the timesheets by setting the pace for BMW i Andretti Motorsport.
The 23-year-old, who enters his second season with the team this January, set a best lap of a 1:11.760 in the final test session of the week – a run that placed him only 0.036s ahead of the rest of the field.
The German racer’s closest challenger was Sergio Sette Camara, who fronted a 2-3 result for Dragon / Penske Autosport as team-mate, Nico Muller, completed a top three that was covered by a mere 0.050s margin.
Reigning Formula E champion Antonio Felix da Costa – who posted the second-fastest lap of Day 2 – took fourth overall in the final classification for DS Techeetah, with Jaguar Racing’s Mitch Evans completing the top five.
Pascal Wehrlein emerged as the lead Porsche driver with the sixth-fastest time to place ahead of Sunday pacesetter Alex Lynn who, with his best lap from Day 2, was seventh overall for Mahindra Racing.
Nissan e.dams’ Oliver Rowland registered eighth in the Franco-Japanese team’s IM02 car while Jean-Eric Vergne was ninth in the second DS Techeetah.
Oliver Turvey completed the top 10 for NIO 333.
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21