Maximilian Guenther concluded Formula E’s three-day pre-season test at the top of the timesheets by setting the pace for BMW i Andretti Motorsport.
The 23-year-old, who enters his second season with the team this January, set a best lap of a 1:11.760 in the final test session of the week – a run that placed him only 0.036s ahead of the rest of the field.
The German racer’s closest challenger was Sergio Sette Camara, who fronted a 2-3 result for Dragon / Penske Autosport as team-mate, Nico Muller, completed a top three that was covered by a mere 0.050s margin.
Reigning Formula E champion Antonio Felix da Costa – who posted the second-fastest lap of Day 2 – took fourth overall in the final classification for DS Techeetah, with Jaguar Racing’s Mitch Evans completing the top five.
Pascal Wehrlein emerged as the lead Porsche driver with the sixth-fastest time to place ahead of Sunday pacesetter Alex Lynn who, with his best lap from Day 2, was seventh overall for Mahindra Racing.
Nissan e.dams’ Oliver Rowland registered eighth in the Franco-Japanese team’s IM02 car while Jean-Eric Vergne was ninth in the second DS Techeetah.
Oliver Turvey completed the top 10 for NIO 333.
- SEC Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 3
- Stanford vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire: Didn’t ‘eject’ Orioles’ grounds crew
- MLB Power Rankings: Where all 30 teams stand as the top squads start to clinch
- Dovizioso confirmed at Petronas SRT for rest of 2021 and ’22, Morbidelli gets Yamaha factory deal
- Red Bull to hold Dallas F1 show run prior to US GP
- Pitt vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Missouri vs SE Missouri State Prediction, Game Preview
- Coastal Carolina at Buffalo Prediction, Game Preview
- Syracuse vs Albany Prediction, Game Preview