Ferrari put three of its most promising Ferrari Driver Academy (FDA) drivers through their paces on Wednesday during a test session at Fiorano.
Callum Ilott, Mick Schumacher and Robert Shwartzman all got the chance to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari SF71H, which competed in the 2018 season.
The Formula 2 trio will all make their F1 debut this year during Free Practice sessions, with Schumacher and Ilott taking part in FP1 at the Eifel Grand Prix next weekend with Alfa Romeo and Haas respectively. Shwartzman meanwhile will get his first run in Abu Dhabi.
- Way-too-early 2021 League of Legends Global Power Rankings
- DAMWON usher in next generation of South Korean League of Legends
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction, Game Preview
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New York Giants Prediction, Game Preview
- Verstappen never found rhythm during ‘very tricky’ qualifying
- Hamilton: Fastest Q3 lap at Imola was pretty poor
- Landry: Taking a trip to CFL Town on Halloween
- Best of Halloween: Spooks and scares from across sports world
- WWE Applies To Trademark More NXT UK Stars Ring Names
- Bobby Lashley Responds To Sami Zayn Saying Intercontinental Title Is Better Than United States Championship